Friday, December 11, 2015

Ups and Downs

Today has been a day of ups and downs...

KK's platelets were up but still least not up enough to proceed with treatment.

I don't ever want to postpone treatment, but KK immediately saw the positive in it...we won't have to worry about chemo at Disney!

Our next appointment is December 22, which means KK will be on chemo over Christmas.

At that time, they will most likely reduce the dosage of Temozolomide so we won't have to continue postponing treatments.

1 comment:

Heidi Peterson said...

Bless KK for seeing the positive! Have a wonderful time at Disney, and we will continue to pray for you both. Look forward to seeing the occasional Disney photo if you are able to post from there :)