Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hollywood Studios

KK and I had a great day at Hollywood Studios yesterday. We were in the park for 11 hours. We did all the rides and shows we wanted to save one, Toy Story Mania. The only reason we didn't do it was because we didn't want to wait in line for two hours. KK even went on Tower of Terror with me for the first time since she was little. She hated it then and has refused to believe that she might like it now that she is older. As we were waiting in line, she asked me if it was okay to cry and scream on the ride. I said, "Sure." She cried while we were in line, but she didn't ask to turn around. When the ride was over, she said, "It wasn't as bad as I remembered it." She even said she would go on with me again the next time we go to Hollywood Studios.


While we were waiting for lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, KK perused the bookstore next door and used her Disney gift cards to buy a few "souvenirs".