Friday, May 6, 2016

Tell Them About Me

Out of the blue this evening, KK said, "If I die and you adopt more kids, make sure you tell them about me, their big sister."

I asked, "So, you think I should adopt again?"

She said yes.

I reminded her that she needs to get better so we could adopt Tyler.

We had a whole conversation about how she would want a brother, where he would sleep, how we would need to get him a smaller bed, make the three season porch into a playroom, and put a gate at the top of the stairs. She said she doesn't think she would want a sister because "you know how girls can be territorial". However, she would reconsider the whole sister thing if her youngest, biological sister was adoptable.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Breaking heart.... such precious words from her sweet heart... prayers and love for you both!

Judy Bleau said...

What a precious relationship you two have 💜

Mindy said...

What a beautiful heart!