Wednesday, May 4, 2016

God Provides

As I finished the paperwork for the grant I am applying for two weeks ago, I was completely amazed at how God provides. I figured out long ago that KK's treatment costs more than my take home pay each week (for a period of time, it was more than 150% of my take home pay). When you factor in rent, tutoring, utilities, groceries, gas, and other expenses, I should be drowning in debt. However, the only debt I have right now is a debt of gratitude to a God who provides and to the people He has used to help us during this time.

And my God will meet all your needs 
according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:19

I am convinced that the God who provides for all of our financial needs will provide for all of KK's physical needs as well.

1 comment:

Heidi Peterson said...

Praise God for all of His goodness! So glad He has provided for you this way. Thank you all of these posts. We are continuing to pray for you and KK and for the effectiveness of her treatments.