Saturday, August 8, 2015

Love My Girl and My Jesus

As I cried and prayed aloud last night for KK's headache to go away, the vomiting to cease, and the swelling to decrease, KK kept reminding me that Jesus loves her. She tried to tell me that she was fine, but then I would hear her humming "Jesus Loves Me" and I knew she wasn't fine. Eventually, she started singing "Jesus Loves Me" replacing the "me" for "you" to reassure me that things would be okay.

God was gracious to both of us and her pain subsided before she went to sleep. After I tucked KK into bed and thanked God for answering our prayers, KK prayed, "Thank you, God, for my mom who told me about You from the depths of her heart."

I love KK's heart and am so grateful that she knows my Jesus!

"I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy." 
~ Psalm 116:1

2 comments:

Terri said...

Precious beyond words... Love you ladies!

Susan said...

Love you two and just so grateful that you have each other.