Monday, August 10, 2015

Good Day at Gillette

KK is having a great day today! I can hardly believe it was just 3 days ago that I was so worried about increased cranial pressure. The difference is night and day when the swelling is under control. Thank you for praying...God is answering!

KK and I were doing a few errands this morning when I noticed that she was walking better than usual. She was keeping up and I even saw her "jog" a few steps without even thinking about it.

Of course, I want to make the most of every good day. The fact that this good day was happening on the same day that the Patriots Training Camp was open to the public... well, I couldn't resist! So, at the very last minute, we asked our friend Josiah if he wanted to join us and we headed to Gillette.

So grateful for these moments!


No comments: