Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I Understand

I understand that God's creation is amazing. He created fruits and vegetables that contain the necessary vitamins and minerals to nourish our bodies and support our immune systems...not to mention the complexity of that immune system.

I understand that God continues to provide for all our financial needs even though insurance does not cover the cost of the IVC treatments or colonics.

I understand and am so thankful that God has blessed me with a child willing to forego processed foods and eat a vegan diet to starve the cancer.

I understand that God gives wisdom to those who ask...and, boy, have I asked (and received).

I understand that God has a good plan for KK even though this is not the path I would have chosen.

5 comments:

Heidi Peterson said...

Amen! Continuing to pray with you.

Unknown said...

Such an encouraging point! Continuing to pray for peace and healing

Terri said...

Amen! I can't imagine how parents walk through trials such as this without the Lord. Thankful that you know He is sovereign, that you are teaching your daughter to trust Him more each day, and that you're reflecting Him to a world that needs to see Him! Continuing to pray for peace and wisdom each day - and joy!

Unknown said...

Amen!

Mindy said...

Amen! :)