Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kilaharee :)

I had dinner with my daughter last night and tonight. I arrived at her daycamp at 4:00 yesterday. Her social worker met me there. We worked on a puzzle together. Before the puzzle was half done she was sitting on my lap doing it with me. It was precious. At dinner, I mentioned that there were a lot of people praying for her and talking to Jesus about her. She started singing "Jesus loves me" to her own little tune.

She is a sweet, endearing little girl. I can't wait for everyone to meet her. I bring her home next Wednesday!

Interesting facts:
* nickname - K.K.
* favorite colors - red, pink, purple
* wants to play soccer
* likes Disney princesses and Dora
* likes animals, broccoli, and shrimp (I'm in trouble - she tried to encourage me to eat some shrimp by saying "try it, you might like it")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh be still my heart.